segunda-feira, 13 de junho de 2011

Airlines

If I could choose one airline to travel anywhere I would pick Porter Airlines (https://www.flyporter.com/Flight/Tickets?culture=en-CA). I was lucky enough to meet an excellent attendant from Porter in Toronto last May, which, by the way, has a great lounge for those who are flying with them. A great experience.


I was not so lucky with American Airlines: there were problems with the weather in Boston and then with the plane in NYC, where we stayed for about 3 hours (May, 29). And even though they say they are happy to have us and hope we will be coming again, if we are not registered in their mileage program then this trip won't count.


See what I mean? Which company would you choose? Unfortunately, Porter has a limited range. But I have options to AA. Don't they know that? Don't they care?

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Clarice: escrever é o mesmo processo do ato de sonhar: vão-se formando imagens, cores, atos, e sobretudo uma atmosfera de sonho que parece u...